- Be a part of our BMW F30 Forum and Community
- It is quick and free
- Talk with over 200,000 registered BMW owners and enthusiasts
- Stay up to date with the latest BMW F30, F1, F32 and F33 news and rumors
- Receive special deals and offers from some of the greatest aftermarket tuning companies
F30DRIVER: BMW F30 FORUMS, NEWS, AND SPY SHOTS
Autocar: BMW M4 verses Lexus RC F and Audi RS5 - comparisonby F30Driver.com Member on February 20, 2015 at 09:52:00 AM
Autocar puts BMW's M4 up against some tough eight cylinder competition, in a recent comparison. This comparison features Audi's 444bhp RS5, the 471bhp Lexus RC F and of course the BMW M4 with 425bhp.
Estoril Blue BMW F30 on VMR Flow-Form V803 Hyper Silver 19sby F30Driver.com Member on January 07, 2015 at 10:15:00 PM
VMR bolted the newest edition to the Flow Form series, the V803, to this gorgeous F30 3 series. The hyper silver finish on the 19" wheels set of the deep metallic sparkle of the Estoril Blue paint.
Spied: The 2016 BMW 3 Series LCI Sedan and Wagon!by F30Driver.com Member on December 05, 2014 at 09:23:00 AM
Right on schedule, the BMW 3 Series is set to get some updates in the 2016 Model Year and the proof is in the spy photos that are starting to leak out. One obvious new feature on the 3 Series sedan and wagon is the presence of adaptive LED headlights that were previously only present on the 4 Series in optional configurations.
Ken Block Gymkhana Seven: Wild in the Streets of Los Angelesby Tim Jones on November 17, 2014 at 12:24:00 PM
Hoonigan, Ford and Need For Speed proudly present Ken Block’s Gymkhana SEVEN; Wild in the Streets: Los Angeles. This latest installment from Block's Gymkhana series features a mental 845bhp, custom built, all wheel drive, 1965 wide body Mustang.
AC Schnitzer develops its own unique recipe for the BMW 4-series Gran Coupéby F30Driver.com Member on October 07, 2014 at 01:28:00 PM
Really good mixes are always only as good as their individual ingredients - as the tuning experts at AC Schnitzer well know. So they've developed their own unique recipe for the BMW 4-series Gran Coupé which perfectly combines the sporting performance of a coupé with the comfort of a saloon.
The New F8x M3 & M4 Carbon Front Spoiler From Vorsteinerby F30Driver.com Member on September 07, 2014 at 02:06:00 PM
The BMW M3 has been a favorite among all automotive enthusiasts since the iconic E30 M3 launched in 1986. Our enthusiasm is surrounded around BMW’s and Vorsteiner has been growing with the community as true enthusiasts for over ten years.
Gintani Releases M3/M4 Catless Downpipesby F30Driver.com Member on July 24, 2014 at 05:30:00 PM
Looking for even more power from your F8X M3/M4? Gintani recently released their m3/m4 catless downpipes and here they are!
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 featuring an ActiveHybrid 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 335 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F31 Sport Wagon
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F32 Coupe
- 2012 BMW 3 Series Gran Coupe
- F30Driver.com Project BMW 328i
- 2012 BMW F30 3 Series Owner's Manual
- BMW F30 Pricing Information
- Leasing / Financing Your BMW F30
- Alpine White
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
- Imperial Blue Metallic
- Melbourne Red Metallic
- Mineral Grey Metallic
- Mojave Metallic