- Be a part of our BMW F30 Forum and Community
- It is quick and free
- Talk with over 200,000 registered BMW owners and enthusiasts
- Stay up to date with the latest BMW F30, F1, F32 and F33 news and rumors
- Receive special deals and offers from some of the greatest aftermarket tuning companies
F30DRIVER: BMW F30 FORUMS, NEWS, AND SPY SHOTS
Ken Block Gymkhana Seven: Wild in the Streets of Los Angelesby Tim Jones on November 17, 2014 at 12:24:00 PM
Hoonigan, Ford and Need For Speed proudly present Ken Block’s Gymkhana SEVEN; Wild in the Streets: Los Angeles. This latest installment from Block's Gymkhana series features a mental 845bhp, custom built, all wheel drive, 1965 wide body Mustang.
AC Schnitzer develops its own unique recipe for the BMW 4-series Gran Coupéby F30Driver.com Member on October 07, 2014 at 01:28:00 PM
Really good mixes are always only as good as their individual ingredients - as the tuning experts at AC Schnitzer well know. So they've developed their own unique recipe for the BMW 4-series Gran Coupé which perfectly combines the sporting performance of a coupé with the comfort of a saloon.
The New F8x M3 & M4 Carbon Front Spoiler From Vorsteinerby F30Driver.com Member on September 07, 2014 at 02:06:00 PM
The BMW M3 has been a favorite among all automotive enthusiasts since the iconic E30 M3 launched in 1986. Our enthusiasm is surrounded around BMW’s and Vorsteiner has been growing with the community as true enthusiasts for over ten years.
Gintani Releases M3/M4 Catless Downpipesby F30Driver.com Member on July 24, 2014 at 05:30:00 PM
Looking for even more power from your F8X M3/M4? Gintani recently released their m3/m4 catless downpipes and here they are!
Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond BMW M4 reviewby F30Driver.com Member on July 14, 2014 at 09:27:00 AM
Top Gear's Richard Hammond and Jeremy Clarkson review BMW's powerful new M4. Now, they don't go into any great detail about the M4's performance in the reviews, but it seems like they both felt it was spot on.
AC Schnitzer 4 Series full aerodynamic component range now availableby F30Driver.com Member on July 08, 2014 at 02:38:00 PM
AC Schnitzer have now completed their product range for the new BMW 4-series models to include not only performance upgrades, wheel and tire combinations, sports and racing suspension and accessories for the interior, but also a complete range of aerodynamic body styling components.
The new challenger makes its debut: BMW's M4 DTMby F30Driver.com Member on March 03, 2014 at 08:34:00 AM
The submission of the necessary papers for the aerodynamic homologation of the 2014-spec DTM cars to the Deutsche Motor Sport Bund (DMSB) also marks the end of a busy, and yet exciting, period for BMW Motorsport.
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 featuring an ActiveHybrid 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 335 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F31 Sport Wagon
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F32 Coupe
- 2012 BMW 3 Series Gran Coupe
- F30Driver.com Project BMW 328i
- 2012 BMW F30 3 Series Owner's Manual
- BMW F30 Pricing Information
- Leasing / Financing Your BMW F30
- Alpine White
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
- Imperial Blue Metallic
- Melbourne Red Metallic
- Mineral Grey Metallic
- Mojave Metallic