- Be a part of our BMW F30 Forum and Community
- It is quick and free
- Talk with over 200,000 registered BMW owners and enthusiasts
- Stay up to date with the latest BMW F30, F1, F32 and F33 news and rumors
- Receive special deals and offers from some of the greatest aftermarket tuning companies
F30DRIVER: BMW F30 FORUMS, NEWS, AND SPY SHOTS
F30 M Sport Bumper Upgrade - Video Installby Tim Jones on March 25, 2013 at 04:04:10 PM
Turner Motorsport installs the F30 M Sport bumper on their 2012 335i project car with dramatic results.
BMW F32 4 Series coupe caught exposed in the wildby F30Driver.com Member on March 25, 2013 at 03:36:54 PM
The soon to be released F32 4 series coupe was caught in the wild with no camouflage. The 435i shown was on a BMW photo shoot and snapped by our spy photographers.
The F30 Alpina B3 Bi-Turboby Tim Jones on March 06, 2013 at 12:01:11 PM
Alpina has released the F30 3 Series based Alpina B3 Bi-Turbo. Powered by a twin turbo 3.0 engine making 410hp that sends it from 0-62 in just 4.2 seconds.
BMW F32 4 Series Coupe Lines Up Next to an Audi A5by Mark Jurista on February 20, 2013 at 11:35:30 AM
It is just a matter of time before we see the production version of the new 4 Series without any camo on but for now, we have to settle for a little bit less of it.
We caught the new 4 Series out in the cold, resting next to an Audi A5 and you can already hear the comparisons starting. For now, we'll hold off since the camo still hides the true nature of the car but we are hoping that the M Sport version brings back some of the edge that the Concept Coupe conveys.
What do you think of this Estoril Blue II F31 3 Series Sport Wagon with M Sport?by Mark Jurista on February 11, 2013 at 12:10:05 PM
Estoril Blue II is one great looking color for BMW and we just had a chance to get some pictures of the upcoming 3 Series Sport Wagon in this amazing color. Couple it with the addition of the M Sport package and you have one good looking wagon to hit the twisty roads with.
The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo: Love it or hate it, it is comingby Tim Jones on February 08, 2013 at 02:23:23 PM
The all-new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo adds an innovative new concept to the BMW 3 Series line-up. The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo is, first and foremost, a driver's car which combines the dynamics that have earned the new 3 Series a spot on "Car and Driver's" 10Best list for 22nd consecutive years, with luxury seating for four and generous and flexible luggage capacity. The new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo will arrive in the US, as both a 328i and a 335i, in the summer of 2013 as a 2014 model.
Prior-Design F30 Wide Body - HOT or NOT?by Tim Jones on January 25, 2013 at 12:11:59 PM
Prior-Design released their BMW 3-Series F30 PD-M1 Aerodynamic-Kit. The kit has been a hit hit since it's debut at the Essen Motor
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 featuring an ActiveHybrid 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 335 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F31 Sport Wagon
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F32 Coupe
- 2012 BMW 3 Series Gran Coupe
- F30Driver.com Project BMW 328i
- 2012 BMW F30 3 Series Owner's Manual
- BMW F30 Pricing Information
- Leasing / Financing Your BMW F30
- Alpine White
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
- Imperial Blue Metallic
- Melbourne Red Metallic
- Mineral Grey Metallic
- Mojave Metallic