- Be a part of our BMW F30 Forum and Community
- It is quick and free
- Talk with over 200,000 registered BMW owners and enthusiasts
- Stay up to date with the latest BMW F30, F1, F32 and F33 news and rumors
- Receive special deals and offers from some of the greatest aftermarket tuning companies
F30DRIVER: BMW F30 FORUMS, NEWS, AND SPY SHOTS
An Instant Classic: The BMW M4, V703 Mesh, & The LA Skylineby F30Driver.com Member on September 12, 2015 at 10:48:00 AM
This F82 M4 is rolling on 19×9.5 in the front and 19×10 in the rear, the wheels add a sportier dimension to the car without straying too far away from original look from the factory.
C&D Long term review Wrap-up: BMW 328d xDrive Diesel Sports Wagonby F30Driver.com Member on July 15, 2015 at 04:48:00 PM
Car and Driver wrapped up their long term test of the 2014 BMW 328d xDriver Sports Wagon last month. The wagon had been in their fleet for 14 months.
:: ECS Tuning :: ECS Tuning has acquired Turner Motorsportby F30Driver.com Member on July 06, 2015 at 01:35:00 PM
We’re excited to announce that ECS Tuning has acquired Turner Motorsport, an industry leading ecommerce retailer for BMW performance parts and accessories.
Chris Harris Loves the 320dby F30Driver.com Member on June 25, 2015 at 03:12:00 PM
Chris Harris borrowed a BMW 320d to travel to the Nurburgring for a VLN race. Going by the video below, he seems to really like it.
F32 BMW 4 series on Vorsteiner 20" V-FF 103 Wheelsby F30Driver.com Member on May 05, 2015 at 10:14:00 AM
Some 4 Series eye candy from Vorsteiner. This time, an Estoril Blue 4 gets a little enhancement, thanks to a set of staggered Carbon Graphite V-FF 103 wheels.
Vorsteiner GTS BMW M4 on V-FF 103 Wheelsby F30Driver.com Member on March 27, 2015 at 12:11:00 AM
Vorsteiner brings us another stunning looking M4. This one doesn't shout at you, but it still grabs your attention. Mineral Gray with the addition of a Vorsteiner GTS carbon front spoiler and a set of 19" V-FF 103s.
BMW Plays Automotive Partner for Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nationby F30Driver.com Member on March 24, 2015 at 11:33:00 AM
BMW confirmed today its role as exclusive worldwide automotive partner of the next installment of Paramount Pictures’ legendary action film franchise, “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation.”
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 328i xDrive Sedan featuring a 2L 4-cyl. motor producing 240 horsepower and 255 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW 3 Series 335i xDrive Sedan featuring a 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 300 horsepower and 300 lb-ft of torque
- 2012 BMW ActiveHybrid 3 featuring an ActiveHybrid 3L 6-cyl. motor producing 335 horsepower and 330 lb-ft of torque
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F31 Sport Wagon
- 2013 BMW 3 Series F32 Coupe
- 2012 BMW 3 Series Gran Coupe
- F30Driver.com Project BMW 328i
- 2012 BMW F30 3 Series Owner's Manual
- BMW F30 Pricing Information
- Leasing / Financing Your BMW F30
- Alpine White
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Glacier Silver Metallic
- Imperial Blue Metallic
- Melbourne Red Metallic
- Mineral Grey Metallic
- Mojave Metallic